Our first Digital Security Hub (DiSH) Accelerator Programme ended in February. Since then, we’ve left the heat high to ensure the joint mission between Plexal, Barclays Eagle Labs, Lancaster University, University of Manchester and Manchester City Council keeps cooking.
We’ve developed DiSH with a target of supporting 500 startups and creating over 1,000 jobs in Greater Manchester and are pleased to officially welcome the second cohort to our home in the North West. Delivered by Plexal across a 12-week programme, with support from the wider DiSH consortium, we’ll be supporting these exciting startups on their growth journey.
Companies joining us will receive an opportunity to accelerate their market and investment readiness, unite with like-minded peers and access the digital security and wider tech ecosystem in Manchester, which is the location of GCHQ offices and a surging cyber sector.
Our new cohort is solving challenges that include plugging the cyber skills gap and supporting neurodivergent people, eradicating passwords, monitoring vulnerabilities, digital identity verification, capturing digital evidence and supporting organisations to be cyber aware and safe.
The companies that have joined the second programme are:
- APH10: Cyber engineering-related, scientific and technical consulting
- BlueSOC: Services for cloud and on-premise IT environments from a virtual security operations centre
- CDD Services: Simplifying compliance and making digital transformation affordable and accessible
- Cyber Security Hub: Vulnerability management platform for monitoring security and penetration testing projects
- Digittech Oasis: Data-driven digital solutions and AI technology platform
- Dustid: GDPR-compliant online platform aiming to become ‘The World’s Address Book’
- Left Foot Forward: Technology innovation consultancy supporting business growth strategies
- Practical Infosec: Security support to organisations who help improve the world
- Prooferr: Helping victims of online hate and fraud with digital preservation of evidence
- Secure Choice Cybersecurity: Analytical approach to recruitment
- Wolf Network Security: Network security to help secure company infrastructure
- Zally: Making authentication easy and secure for everyone by killing passwords