Please read the following carefully to understand how we will use your personal data.
What personal data do we collect?
We may collect and process one or more of the following categories of personal data about you or the company you represent (which is our member):
- Access Card Data: your name. the company you represent and your location;
- CCTV Data: visual images/footage of you at Plexal;
- Contact Data: your name, address, phone number and email address;
- Correspondence Data: the contents of the messages you send to us, or receive from us;
- Event Attendance Data: your name and email address;
- Innovation Programme Application Data: your name, email address and position at the company you represent, work experience (including name of organisation, position held at the company, length of employment and a description of the responsibilities held and your achievements), and in limited circumstances your ethnicity and gender (depending on the Innovation Programme that you are applying for). We may ask for all or some of this personal data;
- Innovation Programme Company Data: number of employees at the company, founding year, names of company founders, names of employees of the company, company employee positions, company employee positions and videos of company members;
- Innovation Workshop Data: name, phone number, email address and job title;
- Intranet Community Group Data: the contents of the messages you post to other users of the community group you participate in on our Intranet;
- Intranet Directory Data: name, email address, position at the company you represent, company name and any additional information that you include under the “about me” section of your profile;
- Intranet Message Data: the contents of the messages you send to, and receive from, other users of the Intranet;
- Member Company Data: company name and company address;
- Member Payment Data: bank details (including sort code and account number) of the member;
- Member Representative Registration Data: name, email address, photograph and company name;
- Member Representative Contact Data: name, email address and company name;
- Promotional Data: photographs of you;
- Supplier Company Data: one or more of the following; company name, company address, company VAT registration number, company bank details (including sort code and account number), company financial statements, company insurance details, company organisational chart, details of fraud, litigation or other legal and/or regulatory claims, product and service information, and pricing information;
- Survey and Feedback Data: your responses to our surveys and any feedback you provide to us;
- Technical Data: IP address, device data (for example, iPhone X, Samsung S9), MAC address, browser version and type, and time zone setting;
- Third Party Source Data: we may obtain personal data about you from third party websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google (including YouTube), LinkedIn, other social network websites and aggregator websites, this is limited to knowing that you have clicked on one of our adverts displayed on such third party websites;
- Testimonial Data: your name, the company you represent, job title and the contents of your testimonial; and
- Visitor Data: name, email address and company name of the visitor you invite to attend Plexal.
Why do we collect personal data, what do we do with it and what is our lawful basis of processing?
We use some or all of your personal data for one or more of the following purposes: