This week at Plexal Stratford, our workspace member Thrive Tribe, a lifestyle and wellbeing programme provider, hosted a workshop talking all things workplace wellbeing.
Several Plexal members from across different sectors joined to learn best practices to implement within their teams, which encouraged a fantastic dialogue.
Thrive Tribe’s Head of Service Mike Power led the discussion around two key processes:
- Strategy: Data collection and goal setting
- Execution: Implementation, tools and engagement
If you couldn’t make it, here are our top three takeaways from Mike’s session:
- Impact Ensure that your strategy creates an impact and that your goals are realistic and measurable.
- Relevance Be in touch with what matters to your workforce, ask people what they want – don’t assume that everyone relates to the guidance you’re offering.
- Communication If you can’t communicate your strategy, you’ll struggle to deliver it and it won’t connect with your people. Consider stakeholders, value proposition, channels, activities and tools.
“It is important to review your activities and outcomes,” Mike highlighted. “Remember it is an iterative process – celebrate the little wins and take heart in the fact you are being intentional with workspace health and wellbeing.”
Thrive Tribe operates in two key areas:
(1) Public Health Commissioners; providing bespoke programmes and services in a diverse range of locations
(2) Workplace Health; working with businesses, charities and public sector organisations to help them implement strategies and initiatives that boost health and productivity.
The Thrive Tribe team has an office in our Plexal Stratford coworking space, which is conveniently located on HereEast campus in the heart of East London, neighbouring Westfield, Stratford International and based in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. With easy access to the city and beyond, making it the perfect choice for those looking for a well-connected workspace.
In fact, we were recently ranked in a top 20 of London’s top co-working spaces by Travelmag.
At Plexal, we’ve created a vibrant and supportive community of like-minded individuals who are passionate about innovation, creativity, and growth – just look at Thrive Tribe as an example of that. Our community includes startups, investors, government agencies, industry experts, and academic institutions, providing a diverse and dynamic network that can help you connect, collaborate, and grow.
If you’re interested in joining the Plexal community, get in touch!
For more on Thrive Tribe, check out their day in the life at Plexal: