Think Incentives are the experts on funding and growth strategy for innovation projects. They support businesses with practical advice and services – and a few shortcuts – around getting funded, protecting your intellectual property and identifying which government incentives would most benefit you.
This Spring, we’ll be hosting a free series of three intimate round tables with the Think Incentives experts on innovation funding and strategy essentials. The sessions will be capped at five businesses with no more than two attendees each, so it’ll be a great opportunity to ask very specific questions relevant to your business and follow up on their answers.
You’ll learn about:
- strategically choosing the right sources of funding among the available grants and tax credits
- saving time, money and heartache by having a robust funding strategy from the start
- identifying and protecting your intellectual property without breaking the bank
- Wednesday 22 February, 11am to 12pm
- Tuesday 21 March, 10:30 to 11:30am
- Tuesday 4 April, 10:30 to 11:30am
Bookings are closed for this event.