This conference from Geek Girls Meetup will cover:
- Learning – personalise your own guide through talks, seminars, and workshops
- Discovery – a dedicated tech exhibition space
- Networking – make your own constellation of connections
Full details can be found here but initial speakers include:
- Joyce Harper, professor of Human Genetics and Embryology at University College London
at University College London
- Ariana Ocampo, UX strategist at Glance Creative
- Áine Mulloy, co-founder and CMO of GirlCrew
- Abi Mohamed, co-founders of Community Growth Ventures (CGVentures) LLP
The conference is a feminist space welcoming people of all genders who have an interest in tech, and the organisers have shared a code of conduct here.
You can contact them at email@example.com if you’ve got any questions.