- This event has passed.
SEACON 2018 brings together leading figures in fintech, enterprise transformation, entrepreneurial leadership, DevOps and cloud computing.
You can expect to hear keynotes from:
- Louise Beaumont (co-chair of the Open Banking Working Group)
- Barry O’Reilly (co-author of Lean Enterprise)
- Megan Caywood (co-founder of Starling Bank)
- Dave Farley (continuous integration and delivery pioneer)
- Belinda Waldock (author of Being Agile in Business)
- Dan North (enterprise transformation and delivery SME)
There will also be a workshops, seminars and case studies on the major themes:
- Lean Enterprise workshop with Barry O’Reilly
- Enterprise Agility workshop with Adventures With Agile (AWS)
- Continuous Integration/Delivery seminar with Dave Farley/Xebialabs
- All things Cloud seminar with Ian Massingham (lead technical evangelist at AWS)
- Case study from Jon Smart (head of Better Ways of Working, Barclays)
- Case study from Alberta Soranzo (head of End to End Service and Systems Thinking, Lloyds Banking Group)
Attendees will also get a free copy of Barry O’Reilly’s new book Unlearn and the chance to have it signed by Barry.