- This event has passed.
SEACON 2018 (the Study of Enterprise Agility Conference)
SEACON 2018 brings together leading figures in fintech, enterprise transformation, entrepreneurial leadership, DevOps and cloud computing.
You can expect to hear keynotes from:
- Louise Beaumont (co-chair of the Open Banking Working Group)
- Barry O’Reilly (co-author of Lean Enterprise)
- Megan Caywood (co-founder of Starling Bank)
- Dave Farley (continuous integration and delivery pioneer)
- Belinda Waldock (author of Being Agile in Business)
- Dan North (enterprise transformation and delivery SME)
There will also be a workshops, seminars and case studies on the major themes:
- Lean Enterprise workshop with Barry O’Reilly
- Enterprise Agility workshop with Adventures With Agile (AWS)
- Continuous Integration/Delivery seminar with Dave Farley/Xebialabs
- All things Cloud seminar with Ian Massingham (lead technical evangelist at AWS)
- Case study from Jon Smart (head of Better Ways of Working, Barclays)
- Case study from Alberta Soranzo (head of End to End Service and Systems Thinking, Lloyds Banking Group)
Attendees will also get a free copy of Barry O’Reilly’s new book Unlearn and the chance to have it signed by Barry.