- This event has passed.
Informed Funding’s 1-2-1 Consultation Service
If you’ve got questions about your financial position or funding strategy, complete the request form to book a free, one hour, 1-2-1 consultation with Informed Funding (iF) if you’re a Plexal member. Once completed, iF will contact you to schedule a date for your session. These can be held in person or remotely. If you’ve got any questions, you can reach the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Business owners, directors and founders have used the service to:
- understand the personal implications of taking on debt and using the wrong type of finance for their business
- question if they know what an invoice finance facility costs their business
- avoid expensive future mistakes by giving away too much equity too cheaply
- learn why convertible debt might be the wrong thing to take on
- determine if grants and R&D funding are an option
- identify suitable sources of funding and receive relevant introductions
- tap into Informed Funding’s VC network
An iF consultation session will result in a confidential report that will identify your underlying finance challenges. These can be immediate, such as the need to finance new orders, or longer-term, such as the need to fix on a business growth model. Informed Funding will also give you practical suggestions, including introductions to potentially suitable funders, or can sent up a more in-depth review.