Plexal member Disability Rights UK, together with Sport England, is hosting an event at Plexal to showcase the growing evidence base of Disability Rights UK’s Get Yourself Active programme.
Sign up if you’re interested in:
- discussing new evidence around how we can create the best outcomes for disabled people through physical activity
- engaging with like-minded people from social care, health, wellbeing and physical activity sectors
Speakers include James Sanderson, director of personalised care at NHS England and Mike Diaper OBE, executive director for children, young people and tackling inactivity at Sport England. They’ll take part in a panel discussion on:
- disabled people led approaches to improving health and wellbeing
- knowledge transfer to disabled people to increase demand for physical activity
- working through social care and health professionals to deliver this knowledge, and what all of this means for personalised care