The coworking space for mobility startups
We have a community of over 700 members, including
- Bird (the e-scooter unicorn doing a trial in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park)
- Ford Mobility
- Wagonex (the Netflix of cars)
On our doorsteps, you’ll find
- The Smart Mobility Living Lab, which has a testbed in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Ford’s Smart Mobility Innovation Office, which is focusing on future mobility solutions for Europe
- APL Logistics, which is relocating its UK office to Here East
Our very own innovation team is also delivering a programme for Transport for London, while the Department for Transport just chose Plexal as the location to launch its new strategy.
If you’re a tech startup or scaleup in the mobility space, we want you to join our movement.
- Community events like Members’ Nights, coffee mornings, public speaking group, women in tech lunches, football club and more
- Legendary summer and Christmas parties you won’t want to miss!
- Dedicated rapid prototyping workshop that comes with 3D printers and scanners
- Superfast internet and LoRaWAN connectivity
- Indoor street food twice a week, plus as much tea and coffee as you can drink
- Hand-picked professional services companies onsite with experience in helping startups scale, covering everything from insurance and legal to marketing and PR
- Discounted access to Olympic sporting facilities and nearby gyms, including the London Aquatics Centre
- 90% off Hubspot for Startups if you’re at seed stage, or 50% off if you’re a Series A startup
- Free use of our private phone booths, snugs and impromptu meeting rooms
- Secure entry and on-site reception
- Dedicated events space for 200+ people, plus a green room and catering facilities
- Showers, lockers and indoor bike racks, so you can make use of the cycling paths and sport facilities near Plexal like F45 Fitness on the ground floor